1. Use of personal information
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or in other ways that, alone or in combination with other information, can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person. Our website will obtain your consent and collect personal information such as name, email address, address, etc. during registration. This information will be used to improve the convenience of customers when using our website, to provide services and information, such as obtaining our company's NEWSLETTER by E-mail.
- The personal information of customers collected by our company shall be limited to the scope of the purpose after the purpose of collection is clarified. In addition, the use of personal information shall be within the range that does not deviate from the purpose of collection.
- The collected personal information is used within the same purpose and will not be used for other purposes or provided to third parties without the prior consent of the customers.
- We will comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information held by our company.
- We will continue to improve the personal information protection management system and mechanism.
2. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We respect your privacy and take great care to protect your personal information. The company will not disclose the personal information obtained to third parties without the prior consent of the customers. However, under the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information without your prior consent.
- Those directly related to national security and national defense security;
- Those directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
- To protect your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
- Your personal information disclosed to the public by yourself;
- Collecting personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
- Necessary to sign and perform a contract according to the personal information subject's request;
- Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as discovering and disposing of faults in the products or services;
- Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
3. Cookies and other tracking technologies
We store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. With the help of cookies, we can store data such as your preferences or products, and use them to determine whether registered users have logged in, improve service quality and optimize user experience.
You can manage or delete cookies according to your preferences. Blocking or disabling the cookie function may affect your use or not fully use our products and services.
4. Changes and Notifications