Microbial fertilizer: Products containing living organisms of specific microorganisms are applied to agricultural production. The supply of plant nutrients or the growth of plants can be increased, the yield increased, and the quality of agricultural products and the agricultural ecological environment improved, through the life activities of the microorganisms contained therein. Microbial fertilizers consist of microbial agents (agricultural microbial agent), composite microbial fertilizers and bio-organic fertilizers.
1. Agricultural microbial agent: The living bacteria preparation made from the target microorganism (effective bacteria) after industrial production and propagation plays the roles of directly or indirectly improving soil, restoring soil fertility, maintaining rhizosphere microbial flora balance, degrading toxic and harmful substances, etc. It can be applied to agricultural production. It is able to increase the supply of plant nutrients or promote plant growth through the life activities of microorganisms contained therein, and upgrade the quality of agricultural products and agricultural ecological environment.
2. Compound microbial fertilizer: It is a living bacteria product made by compounding biological products with nutrients after industrial production and proliferation.
3. Biological organic fertilizer It is a fertilizer with both microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer effects, and composed of specific functional microorganisms and organic materials mainly derived from animal and plant residues (such as livestock and poultry manure, crop straw, etc.) and treated harmlessly and decomposed.
Differences between microbial agent and microbial fertilizer
Microbial agent, the abbreviation of agricultural microbial agent, and the applicable standard is Agricultural Microbial Agent (i.e. microbial agent), refers to a living product formed by directly using one or more target microorganisms after industrial production and propagation or only adsorbing with carriers conducive to the survival of the culture. It is one of the major types of bacterial fertilizers.
Bacterial fertilizer, the abbreviation of microbial fertilizer for ordinary people and some distributors, refers to a living product containing the culture formed by compounding the target microorganism with nutrients after industrial production and propagation. It is used in heavy consumption per unit area and can be divided into composite microbial fertilizer, bio-organic fertilizer and agricultural microbial agent, i.e. covering microbial agent.
Bacterial fertilizer is usually packaged in large quantities, mostly 40kg, 25kg and 50kg. Generally, the dosage per mu is relatively large. The average fruit tree needs about 200-500 kg, according to the current situation that the organic matter content per mu in all parts of the country is about 1.0%. The market price of large fertilizer bacterial fertilizer is relatively concentrated between RMB2,000 and RMB3,000 at present, which has gradually become the mainstream fertilizer in the market. The application amount of compound microbial fertilizer and bio-organic fertilizer used per mu exceeds 200kg commonly, while that of agricultural microbial agent used per unit area is small, with 2-5kg per mu. Agricultural microbial agent is largely referred to as microbial agent for short, which is a fertilizer of small consumption and a supplementary agent. The compound microbial fertilizer and bio-organic fertilizer are referred to as bacterial fertilizer for short and are fertilizers of large consumption.
Relation between microbial agent and microbial fertilizer
microbial agent is a microbial fertilizer in the context of national standards. The top 10 strains with higher frequency of use are among 152 strains registered in microbial agent products: Bacillus subtilis, jelly-like Bacillus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Bacillus laterosporus, Streptomyces flavus, Lactobacillus plantarum, and Aspergillus niger, of which Bacillus accounts for 75%.
When it is to be popularized in the market, the microbial agent falls into: Rhizobium agent, nitrogen-fixing bacteria agent, phosphorus-dissolving microbial agent, silicate microorganism agent, photosynthetic bacteria agent, organic material decomposition agent, growth-promoting bacteria agent, mycorrhizal bacteria agent, and bioremediation bacteria agent; The dosage form is mainly liquid, and there are also powder and particle forms.
microbial agents are mostly used in 4 ways according to different crops in different regions:
1. The amount of base fertilizer used is 2kg per mu, and it is evenly applied when cultivated land is cultivated.
2. It is used as topdressing with an amount of 1-2kg per mu.
3. It is used for drip irrigation and flushing, clear liquid is taken for irrigation with conventional fertilizer, and residue is used as base fertilizer to improve soil.
4. It is used as seed fertilizer, appropriate amount shall be used in seed dressing according to conventional seedling raising or sowing methods.
Beijing OCI provides customers with high-quality product compliance services for registration and application based on 5A service concept.