Created on:2020-11-30 14:05

Oversea pet food manufacturers export pet compound feed or pet feed additive premix to China for the first time, should entrust its Chinese company/office or entrust a Chinese domestic agent to apply for the Registered License with MARA (Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the P.R.C.). Other pet food (pet snacks) is not necessary to do the registration. #petlovers #petfood #petsnacks